HTML5 Mobile client
Building the PIN Pad
1. NOTE: You might have to update your package distribution system.
For Ubuntu you would need to do:
sudo apt-get update
2. Install Node Package Manager and Node. For instance on Ubuntu you need to do:
sudo apt-get install npm
sudo npm install -g n
sudo n 0.10.33.
NOTE that you need curl installed to do this.
3. Install grunt and the required modules
sudo npm install -g grunt-cli
4. Install handlebars and the required modules
sudo npm install -g email@example.com
5. Install bower and the required modules
sudo npm install -g bower
6. Checkout/Clone the repository to
7. Install the locally required modules for Node
cd <work-dir>/browser or
sudo npm install
cp settings.json_build settings.json
NOTE Available templates: milagro.
9. Build the app
The built app should be placed in
NOTE that the
settings.json file that was created above, should be modified with the correct base URL for the PIN Pad resources and with the desired template. For more details see the bellow documentation.
For further details see the Milagro MFA Developer Guide.